Saturday, December 12, 2009

Kontrol Magazine!!

So today, I begin another blog post with me apologizing for a long over due update. I then go in on how busy I’ve been, and how im going to try harder to stay on top of it. So if you would just please apply all of that now, then I can move straight into the new info.

::WHATS NEW::

Recently I shot the cover of a new and upcoming magazine called Kontrol Magazine.
It’s a web based magazine, and is garnering some pretty decent exposure in a relatively short period of time.

For the issue that I shot I was blessed with the opportunity to shoot
Kandi who is one of the former members of a female singing group called Xscape and also one of the current ladies featured on Bravo’s television show “The Real Housewives of Atlanta”

Here’s The Cover ::pow::





also here’s another



The shoot went really well, Kandi is an amazing person. She has an equally amazing spirit, it was a pleasure and an honor working with her. From the looks of it, I believe we’ll be working together again.

What Kontrol is known for doing, is having two covers, one generally being a fashion cover and the other being a celebrity cover. I was actually contacted initially to just do the fashion spread, and the fashion cover, but something happened with the celebrity cover photographer. That situation led me into having to fill both positions, which I was delighted to do!

Here’s one of the shots from the fashion spread



But you can always go onto the website and check it out for all the photos used in the issue

Kontrol Magazine Website

OK on to the next…

No comments: