Monday, December 21, 2009

The Watcher!

"I always feel like...Somebodies watching me"

A few months ago, I was flown to NY to do a project with an Artist. During my time there, we went from one concept to another, hunting for something to really capture a specific emotion. In our quest to accomplish that, i found myself walking too slow. I was absorbing my surroundings and making sure I didn't miss an angle we could take. Whatever my reason, I always found myself trailing behind, and it hit me.

When you're a Leader, you're always being followed or even watched. You may not know by who, or even when or where you're being followed, but there is always someone there.






















I would absolutely love some feedback!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Интересно написано....но многое остается непонятнымb

Unknown said...

I love it all... Your work is very beautiful! :) KBS

Unknown said...

Holy crap !! I LOVE your work... Wish I was still modeling !