Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Inspiraton

So much inspires me, when i think about photography
Whats even more interesting to me is... a lot of the work i love, i'll never actually try to photograph myself.

I think its amazing that i love so many different forms of photography, but don't want those to be my own style....the difficult part is when i work with people that say they enjoy my work, but then request that i shoot in a style that looks nothing like my work (smh) guess its just one of those things


anyway....I want to show you some photos that i just saw that just make me smile...and inspire me to try and harder!!!!

oh yea

My favorite photographer...or at least one of my favorites is Sarah Silver her work is flawless...and soooo clean...its just everything i want my work to be.....but of course i have to shoot past her...right? RIGHT!

She's already done it, so i've got to reach an even higher level :/ i'll certainly try

I also love Kwaku Alston he has an amazing classic style to his photographs

Matthew Jordan Smith <--he's certainly one of the greats!!

Drexina Nelson <--Another amazing approach to fashion and beauty portraiture, and she's here in Atlanta ::pow::




ANYWAY.... enough talking here are some photos...not all hers...but maybe one or two of hers.











more to come on a later date....

well ok...here are a few more




now im gone

No comments: