Sunday, May 2, 2010

Just stopping through for a second

So one of my clients sent me an e-mail and told me that a photo i took of her was featured in Jet magazine....check it out

Click on the image to see it bigger.... and no I did not shoot Idris Elba :/





and also I did a test shoot with a Manicurist here in Atlanta and he submitted it to some nail magazines and this is an ad that they took out using one of our images together.


more images from that shoot will be published in a few other magazines so be on the look out for that as well...

OK...I'll get back with you all soon....

Still waiting to tell you about what happened in LA a million months ago, but the issue comes out in June, so then I can tell you all about it, and show you some images that no one else has seen of this secret person!

No comments: