Sunday, July 18, 2010

I suck at Blogging :/

As always just want to keep you all updated....I've got 4 Covers this summer.... So here are 3 out of the 4


Toni Braxton For Upscale Magazine



Here are other images from the spread in UPSCALE MAGAZINE









Vivica Fox for Kontrol Magazine



Here is the full body of the cover shot



and the super singing group TLC's own Chilli



I've got one more cover coming out soon, and I'll post that as well!




Also check this out





Also check out a few outtake shots from a recent Rolling Out Magazine shoot with Rap Sensation Trina




I did something similar with an artist by the name of Tierra Marie



It helps loosen everyone up before shoots, and allows them to get familiar with my shooting style etc

I've done something similar with Polaroids before
with both

Teyana Taylor




and Kevin Hart




Now, I have shot a few things I'm really happy about that aren't in any magazines
but I'm waiting for those to be cleared first, but here's my personal favorite image at the moment




Something about this image really makes me happy!

Shot with all natural light, no reflectors, or additional equipment, just me, the camera, and the model!

No comments: