Friday, January 2, 2009

CAMERA TIP: #1

WHAT CAMERA SHOULD I BUY?

So often i've been asked what type of camera to purchase for general use.

The hard thing about that question is, although i know a lot about my camera, and cameras similar to mine, I don't tend to use what are called point and shoot cameras.

side note: Honestly i need one, lugging the tank I've got around all the time tends to be a bit cumbersome and slightly annoying, especially when the occasion doesn't call for such things.

With matters like these I don't mind looking to sources i feel are reliable to get a better grasp on what is being offered, and I found a top ten list that I agree with on pcworld.com

Hope this helps some get a grasp on what they might have purchased for Christmas or plan on purchasing in general, of course if you need to ask about a specific camera...leave a response and i can let you know what i find, or think!


CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO GO TO THE SITE





by the way...
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Day. Great shoot. Awesome pictures! Now it's Mommy's turn.