Monday, January 5, 2009

SINGING::: FRIENDS, HOW MANY OF US HAVE THEM? FRIENDS!

THIS ENTRY IS ABOUT SUS!!

Since my mom mailed my dads Pentax K1000 to me about 5 or 6 years ago there has been one thing consistent besides me taking pictures, and that was a great friend of mine named Sus helping me find my way into a new passion, which for the past several years has held my attention and kept me motivated.

She has acted as my muse, my photograph critic, life coach, partner in crime, relationship counselor, and my picture-taking buddy. Often I remember she and I taking random pictures of stuff trading between that Pentax k1000 and this Nikon n70 I got off eBay, because it was painful getting a roll of film developed from the k1000 and finding out I paid $7 for two in focus, correctly exposed, images of a broken bolt on the side of the road.
We were so deep back then!

I don’t know how deep this is but I’m almost positive that there are very few things guaranteed to last forever in this world.

But when you find a friend, a true friend that gives it to you straight up!

A person not afraid to tell you that you’re making no sense!
A person that will tell you that your girlfriends not talking to you because you were being a butthead, not her!
A person that inspires you by simply existing!

You’ve got something that’s worth fighting for forever!

A friendship!

This is just a shout out to one of my bestest friends in the world!



SUSAN B. ANTHONY <<< No this isn't her real name, that’s just what I call her!


Never be afraid to show your love for the ones that matter!
Maybe they need to hear it sometimes! Maybe…

1 comment:

DopeBella said...

Chuck! Its amazing, thank you for reminding me of how real and pure friendship is! Regardless of differences and disputes, true friendship will prevail....I had forgotten about how 'deep' we were back then. Man, what a difference a few years makes, now it's the simple things that seem worth while and make me smile.